Here is my favorite video of Jacob dancing to the Reba song. A few nights after this video was taken, Jacob fell on one of his toys while dancing. He got a BIG bump on his head. Now he will no longer dance to the Reba song. Although every once in a while I do catch him tapping his foot. He is so funny!!
4 comments:
That is hilarious. We just posted another one that you should check out.
Nice moves! and I love that you watch Reba too ;)
ok Brian makes fun of me cause I love that show!! BUT I am sooooo glad you are back to the blog, really.. I miss seeing you guys and although your brothers dont love all the pics.. I DO!!
OMG! That was AWESOME! The best part was that it was to a REBA song. LOL...oh well. Maybe put on some tupac and see if he dances to that.
Post a Comment