Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Easter

Here are our Easter pictures. We had a great weekend! All of John's family from Mi have already headed down to Utah for an upcoming wedding, so it was just the three of us. Saturday we ran errands trying to get everything for Sunday. We bought a ham and everything we needed for Jacob's basket. Saturday night we colored eggs. Jacob LOVED coloring eggs. He only used his hands to dye the eggs. He would take an egg out of one dye and put it in the next dye (even if there was already an egg in it). So our eggs did not turn out very pretty, but they were very colorful. I think by the time we were done, every egg was cracked. Oh well, Jacob had a blast!
On Sunday morning Jacob was so excited to see his basket of Candy. He immediately opened a chocolate bunny and started eating. I wasn't able to get a picture of Jacob in his Easter outfit. As soon as we walked in from church, (before I could even hang up my coat) John had Jacob stripped and was putting on his sweats. So if anyone is interested, Jacob loved any Easter candy that was chocolate. He hated Peeps (which I love) and he didn't like jelly beans, although he had to put every jelly bean in his mouth to make sure. I wish he would be this adventurist with other food.




2 comments:

Jeni said...

What are those glasses? That you are colouring the eggs in?? Or are those just for egg colouring? JACOB IS SOOOO CUTE guys!!

BrittanyB said...

Cute egg dying stuff! I love that Jacob is chowing down on the candy bunny. That's really all Andi cared about this year. . . chocolate!