I just wanted to post this because John and I have been laughing over the results. No one EVER says Jacob or Dylan looks like me. They always say they look like John.
That's hilarious. You know, the older Jacob gets the more I think he looks like you Jayme. Hey, how is John enjoying his new job? Hope things are going well. Piper
That's funny that it says they both look like you since I think the boys look different from each other. It was great seeing you guys, Y'know sunny southern california is a great place to visit =)...
2 comments:
That's hilarious. You know, the older Jacob gets the more I think he looks like you Jayme.
Hey, how is John enjoying his new job? Hope things are going well.
Piper
That's funny that it says they both look like you since I think the boys look different from each other. It was great seeing you guys, Y'know sunny southern california is a great place to visit =)...
Post a Comment