Well here it is, the picture everyone is waiting for
Check out those ankles :)
In others news here, we started Dylan on rice cereal. I am not sure if he likes it, but he will eat it.
This is his "I'm not sure I like this" face.
This is technically Dylan's second baseball game, but the first one I remembered my camera. It is a really bad picture of me, but cute of everyone else. It is really hard to get Jacob to smile for the camera these days.
5 comments:
awesome pictures!
love the pictures...dylan is getting so big! and not in the chubby sense! :) Miss you guys!
hey jayme...I have a request to make. POST PICTURES FROM WASHINGTON! I am dieing to see them!
your kids are so cute. I love how happy they are all the time.
Who really would like rice cereal. Have you tasted that stuff? He is a hulk of cuteness and Jacob is still adorable even though he is not smiling.
Post a Comment