Friday, August 29, 2008

Vacation

A few weeks ago John had to go take some classes for work. Well his classes were offered at a fabulous resort in Tucson. So Jacob, Dylan and I decided to tag along for a long weekend. We are so happy we did. This place was awesome. We hung out by the pool all day and went exploring in the evening. I think Jacob's favorite part of the trip was that for lunch he didn't even have to get out of the pool. He could just swim up to a table and eat his chicken strips, fries and a strawberry-banana smoothie.

Dylan and Jacob on one our of walks

We found the Disney Channel !!

If you look closely you will see a rabbit behind Jacob. He was so excited about this.




John will probably make me take this picture down, but I think it is cute.



Dylan is now 9 months old. He is getting so big. We have just been enjoying summer and hanging out. Here are a few pictures.






5 comments:

Allen Family said...

Cute pictures! The one of John on the slide is hilarious. He looks like a little kid just having a great time. I'm glad you posted it! :)

Melissa Braegger said...

Next time you go I need to be invited! I never knew Tucson had so much to offer and I love the pic of John coming down the slide:)

The Hartle's said...

Dylan is such a cutie and a chunk! I love it!

BrittanyB said...

Cute Cute Cute. That resort looks nice, sounds like a fun trip ;) I think I might actually enjoy not having to leave the pool to eat either ;)

Unknown said...

I love Jacob's face in the picture with the rabbit, it is so cute!