O.k first let me start by saying I promise in the future to limit the number of pictures I put in each post. Anyway here are the pictures of Jacob's Birthday. from the moment I woke up I don't think I sat down and relaxed until about 9pm that night. It was a busy day. In the morning we went to Amazing Jake's. This place has lots of games and rides for kids. Plus it is Jacob's favorite place in the world. Later in the evening we had a pizza party with games and a pinata.
We just arrived and Jacob couldn't wait to start playing

Kyle and I in a dance off, I totally won! I love Dylan in the back, just chilling.
John and Kyle.


Lunch in the movie room.


Jacob showing nana and grandpa his prizes
Can you guess what the theme of the party was?
Look at the cake I made!! (o.k really was mom did this, but I supplied her with Diet Coke!)
Dylan is always up for a party!!
Jacob trying to break the pinata.
I am trying to wrap Jacob up. This only lasted about 2 min before he was done.
All done
Happy 3rd Birthday Jacob!!
4 comments:
Do NOT limit the amount of pictures. It makes me feel like I'm a part of the action ;) and I have to tell you, you look so good in those pics, I love your hair.
wow, looks like jacob had an awesome birthday. also what happened to your dad's arm???
Awesome photos! Yeah!!! My new phone is 801-446-2432. I am hoping that if you get bored on your drives over to Power Ranch that you really do call me. Also, I am hoping that you will be at the reunion so I can see you!
Looks like a great time was had by all. That place looks like it would be fun for adults too. Great job Mommy:) I agree with what Jeni said and think you should go to the reunion-
Post a Comment