That's right, Dylan or (din-din as Jacob calls him) is 1. We had a great and LONG day! First we woke up and went to breakfast. Then my mom and I went and ordered my NEW COUCH (I am so excited about this)! Next we met up with my sister in law and her kids at the mall where we ate lunch and let the kids go on the carousel ride. Dylan loved this. We had a family birthday that night for Dylan, complete with pizza, games, a homemade cake and 2 Baskin Robins cakes. For some reason we cannot have a party with out a Baskin Robins cake (or two). Anyway here are my favorite photos of Dylan over the last year.
This picture was taken at about 9:30pm. I saw him for about 1 min after he was born (at 5:25pm) before then took him to the ICU. I remember John and my parents kept leaving to go see him and to take pictures for me to see.
My three boys!


We were trying to get a Christmas Card photo. John was all dressed up for a Job interview (WHICH HE GOT) so I got the boys dressed for a picture.
Gotta love those legs.
John's birthday
First tooth
This is an embarrassing picture to me because right after John took this picture Dylan and I were dancing to the music when a lady behind said to me that Dylan and I were on the big screen. I was SO embarrassed.
Waiting for daddy!!
7 comments:
Jayme! Your family just gets cuter and cuter. No wonder you get picked to dance on the globeitron! Wish I could see your little boys again in real life. At least we have our blogs right? Well keep posting your fun and cute life so I have something to look forward to! Oh, and keep it real with friends for me too. I just started Lyle and I watching an episode almost every night with our dinner and we're on CD2. It's going to be a LONG way until we finish which is sweet!!!!!
They grow so so fast! Your kids are both so cute!! We miss you guys, hope your doing well.
Ahh to cute!! Happy Birthday Dylan!!!
Happy Birthday Din Din! and Jayme I hope you had a wonderful birthday too. HUGS! Jana
Happy Belated Birthday to Dylan and You:) It seems like 3 cakes are better than 1. Where did you order your new couch from-I'm so envious. I despise my own couch.
Happy Birthday Dylan. It sounds like you guys had a fun day to celebrate!
Happy B-day Dylan! I know I am a couple days late with my comment but hey better late then never!
Post a Comment