Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Funny little Dylan

On Friday, I went to get Dylan from his morning nap and this is how I found him.






OK first of all, I know he is still in his pj's, but really I have no idea how he did this. Pretty funny.


We had a great weekend. On Saturday we had to go the the DMV to register John's car. While we were there we ran into my old roommate LeeAnn!!! I was so excited to see her. I haven't seen her since Jacob's blessing, so I am THRILLED she has moved closer.



Here are a few more random pictures I have.




This picture is kind of old, but it is of Jacob "selling" his binkies. This guy was SO nice about it.


This picture is older too. It is Jacob holding the ball he (really John) caught at a dbacks game.





Dylan trying out a new car seat.


Cute boy


2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

It always amazes me how they can get out of those clothes without un-zipping or snapping anything!

The Hartle's said...

That pajama picture is too funny! I cant wait to move Maggie up to her big girl carseat... hers is so heavy right now!