Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jacob is 4!!!

I can't believe this actually happened, but Jacob is 4. His birthday was Tuesday, September 8. John had the day off so we could play all day. We first met up with my mom for breakfast. Jacob got his own pancakes (he didn't have to fight Dylan for the top pancake with sugar on it). He even got a free cupcake! Next we met up with his cousins at Amazing Jakes for lots of games, rides and food. Finally, we had a party for him that night complete with more games, pizza, presents and not 1 but 2 Baskin Robins cakes. Jacob had been looking forward to his birthday since May. So there was a lot of build up to the big day. While Jacob looks forward to this day, I know I have to get up early and my feet have to hit the ground running. I think at about 10pm I finally got to sit down. It was defiantly a lot of diet coke kind of a day. Anyway, Jacob had a fantastic day and that is all that matters.


Jacob and his super healthy breakfast

Dylan dipping his eggs in syrup





Trying a take a family picture with two tired boys


This picture make me sad because John was spinning the tea cup so fast that poor Dylan got sick. He started to cry and put his head on John's lap.


Dylan's ready to PARTY!!


Jacob's ready to PARTY!!


Jacob testing out his new scooter

Jacob on his new bike



We LOVE Baskin Robins Cakes



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!! (Try not to look too excited!)

3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

4?! He looks like such a big kid in these pictures. . . where has the time gone Jaymes?! You throw a fabulous birthday-day ;)

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

I'm glad Jacob had a good day...you guys throw one heck of a party! Jacob can now tell people he is "16!" haha That Baskin Robbins cake was so cute...we ate the rest of it :/

The Hartle's said...

What a little grown up! I cant believe that hes 4!