Happy Halloween!! We had a great Halloween, the boys got a TON of candy. This will be a long post, but I promise it will be worth it.
Dylan the pumpkin and Jacob the scary bat!!!
This is from the Trunk or Treat. The temperature that night was about 20 degrees below our normal temperature. So it was freezing!! For us anyway.
I think Dylan was eating all night long.
This was after a long night of Trunk or Treating!!
Getting ready to Trick or Treat! (I love the glasses).
Dylan was awesome on Halloween night. He didn't walk from house to house, he would RUN from house to house. Even if it meant dragging his bag of candy. He wanted no help from mom, dad or the stroller.
We had a great night, all FIVE of us!!
John, Jayme
Jacob
Dylan
AND OUR NEW BABY BOY!!
We couldn't be happier and more excited to be adding a new little boy to our family!!!
13 comments:
Congrats Jayme and John!! That is so exciting! When are you due?
What a great post, CONGRATS on the baby boy on the way! That last picture is great.
no way?! That's so exciting. . . Jaymes what are you gonna do with all these little boys?! When are you due?
Cute pics! And congrats!! That's so exciting!
SO HAPPY!!! Well, the first two are absolutely adorable -- so why not add to the fun?!
And yes, the Halloween pictures are fabulous. Isabel kept making me hold her pumpkin for her all night.
Congratulations again!!!
Oh Jayme, I'm so happy for you guys! I love being the mom of three little boys.
Congratulations! Your going to be one busy Mommy. So fun.
yeah for another boy! Congrats! Seriously so fun though! It looks like you had a fabulous halloween and trust me, you can NEVER have too many pics. I LOVE them all!
OHHHH JAYME! ANOTHER BOY, YOU ARE SO LUCKY! CONGRATS AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN
YOur kids are the cutest things. Congrats on another lil boy!
Well you know boy #3 will be cute since his brothers are such lookers:) Glad you had a great Halloween-
Looks like a fun halloween! Your boys are sooo adorable. I love the new picture on the top of your blog. CONGRATS!! How fun that you are having another little boy.
You're right the blog was worth it, such a cute way to tell everyone!!! I've known...thanks to the Gap lady but Congrats again! He's got a lot of pressure to look as cute as your 1st two boys.
Post a Comment