We have had a busy last couple of months with lots of visitors. My brother Jeff and his family came to visit and then a little bit later my other brother Ryan came to visit. While my boys love both of their uncles, it is Uncle Ryan who they get very excited to see. Just a side note for you Ryan, today at Costco, the employee who help load our car must have resembled you in some way. As soon as Dylan saw him, both his arms and legs started moving quickly and he smiled and screamed "it's Uncle Ryan!! it's Uncle Ryan!!" Anyway, here are some fun pictures.
We went to Amazing Jake's and had an amazing time!! This was Dylan's first time at Amazing Jake's where he could actually enjoy the rides and games (basically he was allowed out of the stroller :)


John surprised us and came too!!

Here is General Jacob on President's Day after preschool.
What this picture fails to capture is that Dylan was singing happy birthday to the candle.
A few Valentine's Day Pictures
Finally, I have moved Dylan into a toddler bed. He has been booted out of his crib (which he loved) to make room for the new baby. I get asked all the time how he is doing with the transition. Well, you can see for yourself.
This picture is by far my favorite and most recent.




3 comments:
ahh the bed transition. . . I'm amazed at how kids can sleep in the weirdest positions.
I LOVE the toddler bed pictures! I really like Jacob's little "General" hat, too. I'm sure he just loves preschool. Love the update!
that is awesome! it looks so uncomfortable! Cute bed where did you get it?!
Jacob looks sooooo cute and grownup!
Post a Comment