10 to 5 You might be asking yourself what this means.
Is it the time John is at work? Nope!
The time Jacob and Dylan are playing together without fighting? NOT!
If you guessed the hours at night Ryan sleeps from without waking up, then you win!!
For about the last month my almost 2 month old has been sleeping from 10pm until 5am. Now this is with a few exceptions, on Sunday night and last night he slept until 6:15am!! I love this boy!! I have NEVER had a baby sleep this long without waking up to eat. I am loving not being sleepy all day, THANKS RYAN!!

Now here is my update for the last month (I need to be better at updating :)!
Jacob after his circus party

Jacob brought home a caterpillar from school and we watched it change into a butterfly!

We had a blast at baby Jame's birthday party!
Dylan won the big prize!!
Go Jacob!!

The other day I went to put Ryan in his swing, but Dylan informed me that his fighting guys were taking a nap. I was actually told shhhhhh!!
Mother's Day!! Well this was taken on Saturday before the boys took me out to breakfast!

I had the best Mother's Day!! Gifts, good food and a long nap!! My night ended with John checking on Dylan (who was screaming) only to find he had thrown up, SWEET!! I think I actually cleaned a pickle off his arm (not sure when he last ate a pickle). John was awesome and cleaned everything up, (still mother's day)! I re-made Dylan's bed only to have him throw up again, NICE!! Dylan did this a total of six times. That is six showers, six change of clothes and six change of bedding. By 4 am Dylan, John and I just passed out in whatever clean space we could find, Jacob and Ryan slept through the entire ordeal! Thankfully John was able to stay home from work the next day and we scrubbed the house and did more loads of laundry then I want to remember.








5 comments:
yay for the update and so many pictures! ;) boo for all the throw up.
Jayme! I love looking at pictures of your little family. Everyone is so cute and it's fun to see your boys growing up. I am sorry about the throw up. Katie had that too this Sunday. No fun :(
Cute pictures. You look soo pretty! I hate sick kids. Well the kids are ok, it is the mess they bring. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
how totally yummy are your children!!!! i cant believe you have three! so sweet!
You are so lucky-Ryan seems like such a sweet baby:) Love all of the pictures and I loved seeing you and the boys at lunch. So I'm sorry about the throw-up. We have not experienced that yet-I hope we never do but I doubt it. We need to get together again soon:)
Post a Comment