Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Are you kidding me???

This is the phrase that has been going through my head the last week. Why? Well, it all started last Thursday when my mom and I were shopping the Nordstrom pre-sale. Ryan was being extremely grumpy for him and would not lay down in the stroller. Even during lunch all he wanted was to be held and cuddled with. Then fast forward to Friday night when I was giving him a bath. I was washing his face when I saw it. I didn't believe it at first I was so shocked, but there it was, Ryan's first TOOTH!! Are you kidding me? He is only 4 months. Funny enough on Monday his second tooth (both bottom middle) popped through. crazy?



On Monday I caved and bought Sophie
I have read so many great things about this teething toy. So I was really hoping Ryan would like it and it wouldn't turn out to be "a glorified dog toy." Anyway, on Tuesday the boys and I met my mom for breakfast. I was running late (this has become the norm for me now having 3 boys to get ready) anyway I grab the giraffe and threw it in the car seat. Well Ryan ended up finding it and let me tell you, it was love at first sight. This is the best toy. Ryan can hold it with his little hands and loves to put it in his mouth. Plus it has a cute "leash" so it won't fall on the ground. As soon as Dylan saw that Ryan had a new toy he tried so hard to get out of his high chair and grab it. In his frustration he shouted "Ryan's not sharing!!"








This morning we decided it was a Dunkin' Donuts kind of morning. On the way there, Jacob got a hold of my camera and had some fun. These are A FEW of the shots he took.








DYLAN!! I love his expression, he knows he is in trouble!!








2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

I love the "not sharing." I love the childrens sense of fair and just ;) If I have to share, so does he!

The Sisters 4 say MORE is more said...

WOW that IS super young for teeth! no wonder he was grouchy!!! i sort of love when the girls get a hold of my camera... usually thay take super creepy pics of their dolls... everyone and a while some toes... you never know what your going to get!

~selina