Friday, August 27, 2010

A Wonderful Sunday

On Sunday August 1, 2010 Ryan was given a sweet blessing by his daddy! John's parents were also in town and were able to get reacquainted with the boys (and meet Ryan) since returning from serving a mission in India. This week was the first time our Ward starting meeting at 10 (yes!) instead of at 8! We had brunch at our house afterwards with omelets and John's homemade salsa. A special thanks to everyone who came to share in Ryan's special day!!

I think if I could cut and paste, between these two pictures, I would have the perfect one :)

I think this is our first family picture since Ryan was born.

Kyle wanting in on the action!

My Aunt Barbara, my mom, grandma, Ryan and I



Me, Ryan, grandma, my dad and Mr. James

Dylan sneaking in a bite

After the blessing and brunch my mom and I decided to load up the car and head for cooler weather! Which meant a few days like this




Washington pictures are coming!!


4 comments:

Allen Family said...

Love all the pictures. You have such an adorable family. Hope to see you guys soon!

Jeni Everett said...

Jayme,
I love looking at your blog. Your boys are super cute!!

Unknown said...

is it wrong that the first thing i do is look at your shoes in the pic! what a cool pic to have of the whole fam... i think there is a way to photo shop heads from one pic and put them on the other... :)

~selina

Melissa Braegger said...

Jayme, I love seeing you every other day, but we never have time to talk. So your family is adorable and I love the pictures of Ryan's blessing day. We need to plan a Tuesday lunch or something, I'll call Jeni. P.S. I love your shoes that you are wearing-so cute:)