Last month we celebrated Jacob's 5Th birthday (or week) and Ryan turning 6 months (this may be sad, but I always celebrate the 6 month mark)!
Jacob's week
On Monday we had a swim party and played Minute to win it games which was so much fun!
Tuesday, I can't really remember what we did, but my guess is we went to the mall :)
Wednesday, his actual birthday he brought treats to pre-school, then got to pick out lunch (McDonald's Happy meal, big surprise). Daddy then came home early and took Jacob to a movie (Cats and Dogs), followed by a trip to Toys R Us to get a toy with his birthday money. We ended the day at CPK his other favorite place (yum)!
Then on Thursday we went to Amazing Jakes!

My mom and grandma entertained Ryan while everyone went swimming :)
My family thought we should mix dinner up this time with a 6 ft Subway sub! It was actually really good :)
Opening his gifts
I just realized I put Ryan in this outfit a lot!
Jacob picked out his own cake!
Seriously Dylan!
Thursday we went to Amazing Jakes and as always had an amazing time!!


I am not sure why I didn't clean Jacob and Dylan's faces. It must have been late!

Just a little bit about Jacob. Jacob is officially a big boy! He is a great older brother and considers Dylan his best friend. Jacob loves to ride his scooter everywhere, play with Lego's and is always up for a game of Hungry Hippo's or Old Maid. Last Sunday was the Primary program and Jacob did awesome! Jacob was the only one in his class who didn't need any help saying his line! Imagine my shy little Jacob standing in front of the mic with his head tilted to the side saying "I am grateful for my Savior," takes a breathe "because he died for me." So cute!
Ryan is officially 6 months old. We celebrated with a night at CPK, my mom joined us for a great time! I know I sound like broken record, but Ryan is such a joy! He is such a happy, easy-going baby! We are so lucky and so blessed to have him in our family! He is weighing in at 19lbs 2oz (71%) and he is 28 inches long (81%).

I think this picture is too funny!
Ryan's first taste of ice cream! I think it will be his last for a while :)
A little bit about Dylan. He is my adventurous boy. Sometime I watch him fall and I get a little nervous that something will be broken when he get ups but usually he is fine :) He is always busy and always finding ways to make us smile. He is happy from the minute he wakes up and is already looking for something or someone to play with.(which he does not get from me). If you try to punish him and tell him to go sit on the stair (for time out) you will usually get a blank stare or he will look at you, smile and say "no you go sit on the stairs".
** You might be wondering how I found time to blog. Well I made everyone get a flu shot, so I am not Ms. Popular right now!! **



3 comments:
you guys know how to party! And I love that Birthday Week lives on in the next generation!
You can tell you totally love your boys. They seriously are adorable. and Dylans Face in that one picture is pretty funny. And the Picture of Ryan trying Ice Cream is so funny. Wish you guys lived closer we could take shopping trips together. :)
SOOO fun can I join your family your boys are soo cute!
Post a Comment