Thursday, December 9, 2010

100th Post!!

What better way to celebrate my 100Th post but with pictures of Disneyland and Dylan's 3rd birthday!!
There is nothing better then watching a child experience the magic of Disneyland for the first time. While some might think we had waited too long for this, I finally decided it was time. Yes, it was time to take John to Disneyland for the very first time :)
Oh, the boys and my parents also came along!

Jacob was so excited for Disneyland. Dylan was excited too, even though he had no idea what Disneyland was.

We spent 3 days waking up and WALKING across the street to Disneyland and California Adventures. I think the boys were in heaven, even John opened his heart and let in the magic :)

Love this picture!
Everyone with their give a day pins and John, Jacob and Dylan with their first time pins!


Mickey!!



Ryan with his new ears!! Thanks Grandpa!!


Boys with grandpa! My dad is always happy to make the blog :)




Dylan looking for fish!

My mom and Ryan spent a lot of time together :)




As soon as Dylan saw the rockets, he asked grandpa if he would take him! My dad was awesome with Dylan, one night my parents we waiting with the younger boys while Jacob, John and I went on space mountain. My dad didn't want Dylan to be left out and not get the Disney experience. So he took Dylan around and let him get every different kind of food he wanted (fries, cotton candy, a churro and a Diet coke :) You don't have to be a certain height to enjoy food!



Thanks nana and grandpa for a great time!
We had a blast!
(This picture is classic because it capture Ryan trying to eat nana's necklace. The second my mom picks up Ryan, he immediately looks for her necklace!)


My sweet and funny Dylan turned 3 on the 19Th of November! It was a hard time for me trying to make this time special for him and taking any chance I had to go spent time with my grandma. Anyway, Dylan had a great day (or week)! He already seems older to me. Dylan is my boy who makes everyone's heart melt. He says or does the funniest things. He is definitely adventurous and brave. (Jacob will usually wait until Dylan has tried something before he will.) I can think of many times where Dylan has jumped or fallen and I know for sure something is broken. While his crazy ways have ended him up in the emergency room a few times, there is no cuter boy in this world. Whether he uses Ryan as a step stool or randomly hitting Jacob he is a perfect addition to our family! We LOVE you Dylan, Happy Birthday!!

We took him to Olive Garden after Jacob convinced him that this was his favorite place to eat. Bread, noodles and french fries? Jacob we are on to you :) Dylan did love the cake!! On his actual birthday we took him to get pancakes for breakfast. He was so excited because he knew he got to pick out a cupcake since it was his birthday!


Build a Bear was not as exciting as I thought it was going to be. I think the play ground and Santa outside was more entertaining. He told Santa he wanted fighting guys for Christmas!


If you know Dylan, you know that he smells EVERYTHING!!
After lunch at CPK we took everyone to U- Bounce to play. The boys had a blast!

Jacob feeling brave!



Do we look tired or what? Definitely time for a QT trip!



Later that night we had an awesome family party at a local pizza place!


Stinky the garbage truck!!


I love all the kids watching!


As Dylan was blowing his candles out a little drool fell on the cake too!

Oh and if you are wondering what my totally awesome and adorable husband surprised me with for my birthday, well...

SWEET!!!!




3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Congrats on the milestone post. I cannot believe John had never been to Disneyland!

Aly Dosdall said...

what a fun trip! sounds like dylan had a fun birthday. adorable pictures!

Allen Family said...

John mentioned that you guys were going to Disneyland but I had no idea it was his FIRST time! What a fun trip. Disneyland is for sure the best when you go with grandparents. They totally spoil the kids!

P.S. I could totally munch on Ryan's cheeks. Yummy. :)