We have some big news around our home!! First this little guy is now 11 months. He has 7 teeth and is such a cutie!! (I am painting my front room, so please excuse the mess :)

He turned 11 months on Valentine's Day!
We had a great day. John and I went out on Saturday night, so I though Monday night I would surprise John and make him dinner! Well, John decided to surprise us instead by making reservations for 5 at Grimaldi's for pizza! I think John is catching on to my new motto: the only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house! :)
We had a great day. John and I went out on Saturday night, so I though Monday night I would surprise John and make him dinner! Well, John decided to surprise us instead by making reservations for 5 at Grimaldi's for pizza! I think John is catching on to my new motto: the only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house! :)

Do you notice anything missing from Jacob's smile???
That's right!! Today Jacob woke up with one less tooth then he went to bed with. We have no idea where it is, we didn't even know it was loose! So anyway, the tooth fairy will be making her first appearance at our home tonight!!!


3 comments:
Thats why I have a kitchen too!
Please tell me you have that written on a white board somewhere!
Those boys are so stinkin' cute. :)
So I sure hope Jacob didn't SWALLOW that missing tooth! Would definitely make for a funny story, though, eh?
Have fun with all your houseguests!
(Oh, and I JUST read your below post about those poor sick boys... GEEZ, LOUISE! So glad everyone seems to be better.)
Post a Comment