Monday, March 21, 2011

They say it's your birthday!!!

We're gonna have a good time!!!

Ryan turned 1 on Monday, March 14, and let's just say we partied all day with this cute boy :)

All three boys facing forward!!!

Look who got a haircut! Started the day with a yummy breakfast!

He loved the carousel ride!

The cupcakes and dinner with the family!!

Singing to the birthday boy!

Taking it slow... Hey, who took away my cupcake! :)
The chocolate cupcake was just as good!!

This is why we do not atempt family pictures a lot!! :)

I know I always say this, but Ryan is such a sweetheart, we all love him so much! The BIGGEST change is that Ryan is now WALKING!!! We called it Saturday, March 5. We were at my parents house when John, my mom and I watch Ryan walk across the family room! He is my earliest walker. Jacob likes to think that he taught him how to walk. He is such a good helper.






Look how excited Dylan is for Ryan :)

Lovin' his new toy!

Finally his 1 year old stats:

Height 30 1/4 inches (67%)

Weight 22.7 oz (45%)

HC 46 (40%)

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Jayme! Why are your boys sooo cute?! ThaT's crazy that they are all forward facing! I think I will be sad when that happens! Happy birthday little man!

Jana & Jim said...

looks like he had a great birthday :)
Happy birthday Ryan!! love you

Jeni Everett said...

YAY, Ryan!!! Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day.

Melissa Braegger said...

Ryan-Happy Belated Birthday!!! He is so handsome and i bet you love that he is walking now:) Glad you all had fun.

Unknown said...

I agree Ryan is cute. I should not name favorites (Jacob for me) but as for James he prefers Jacob. Ryan is always smiling though. Hard to see in pictures when Dylan jumps in front of the photo(shaking fist)....

Amy said...

Ryan and your other boys are so cute (you too John, don't get all crazy)
I love how excited Dylan's face is for his brother to walk, that shows not only love but brotehrly pride as well!