After a lot of driving...
We made to Washington safe and sound. While it was a little cold for me (most days were in the 50's and 60's) we had a blast. My boys LOVE Washington, they talk about going all year long. We were gone for 6 weeks, so I have a lot of pictures to share! :)
Dylan and Jacob could spend hours on the beach looking for shells and crabs.
Ryan loved running around!














4 comments:
Jayme, I love your family-your boys are the cutest boys ever. I've decided that someday I will have to plan my own trip to Washington-it looks beautiful:) So glad you were able to escape the heat for a while.
WA looks like a nice break from the AZ heat ;)
Ohh it looks so nice. I've always wanted to go there.
Also, I hate squirmy kids on boats.
That looks like so much fun! How lucky to have such a long vacation!
Post a Comment