Thanks for lunch today! Ryan especially appreciated the ice cream cone!
I can laugh because I have been there:) too many times. It was John's fault then too. Just jokin' I just felt like blaming something on him.
Lilah looked that today after a chocolate cupcake :). Oh and where did all his chub go? He's so grown up looking, such a cutie!
I think the messier they get the more they enjoy the whole experience. . .Of course I wasn't thinking that last week when Sammy turned his chocolate pudding into boy paint ;)
Courtney got a hold of some gummy worms today and it was a sticky mess. I hate that. But I Love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can laugh because I have been there:) too many times. It was John's fault then too. Just jokin' I just felt like blaming something on him.
Lilah looked that today after a chocolate cupcake :). Oh and where did all his chub go? He's so grown up looking, such a cutie!
I think the messier they get the more they enjoy the whole experience. . .Of course I wasn't thinking that last week when Sammy turned his chocolate pudding into boy paint ;)
Courtney got a hold of some gummy worms today and it was a sticky mess. I hate that. But I Love it.
Post a Comment