Jack Henry
Born Monday, December 3, 2012
Time: 9:02 am
Weight: 7lbs 14oz
Height: 20in
We welcomed Jack to our family a little over 2 weeks ago on December 3. His due date was the 10th. We are completely in love with with sweet boy!
Get ready for a lot of pictures...
 |
| All cleaned up! |
 |
| Cuddle time! |
 |
| Jack had a lot of dark almost black hair |
 |
| Daddy and Jack |
 |
| The boys meeting Jack. Jacob told everyone at school that was had named the baby Jack Frost! |
 |
| Nana and Jack |
 |
| Dylan and Jack |
 |
| Jacob and Jack |
 |
Mr Ryan and Jack |
 |
| My four boys!! |
 |
Getting ready to go home on Thursday, December 6
Jack left the hospial weighing 7 lbs 3 oz.
A few thing I want to remember about this pregnancy
Our nightly family walks around the block. We had so much fun!
My Monday ultra-sounds during the last 8 weeks. As stressful as this was, I loved seeing Jack every Monday and watching this hair wave in the "wind". While the 4d ultra sound still freak me out, it was always reassuring to know he was doing well.
We was an active boy.
Dylan would always kiss my tummy, Ryan didn't have a clue I was pregnant, and Jacob loved to tell me how fat I was getting. :-)
I was ready for Christmas before this boy arrived.
A Few things I want to forget about this pregnancy
3 Plus Dr appointments the last 8 weeks. Thanks to everyone who helped watch my boys!
Knowing that at every Dr. appointment Jack had a series of test to past before I could go home. Luckily Jack was very active and passed every test!
A Christmas baby is hard. As prepared as I was, it is just a busy time of year! I think I will wait until spring or summer for the next one. :-)
Anyway, Jack is here and healthy! |

On a final note, I promise you, JACK that I will stop calling you Ryan! I will change my computer folder to JACK'S pictures instead of Ryan's pictures. I know this is bad when Dylan constantly corrects me and tells me your name is JACK not Ryan. I love you sweet boy and couldn't imagine our family with out you!!
3 comments:
Congrats Jaymes. He is perfection! I don't know how on earth you are going to keep up with 4 BOYS! Good luck ;)
Congratulations on another beautiful boy!
Jayme, he is beautiful and I am so glad things went well. I can't wait to see him in person:)
Post a Comment