Friday, May 17, 2013

Jack update

Jack is now 5 months!  Wow is time flying.  I thought I would post a few random pictures of him.  Jack has been such a sweetheart of a baby.  He is calm and happy!   

This bassinet has save me.  He at two months would sleep through the night.  BEST BABY EVER!


Smiling!

  At four months we weighed in at 15lbs 3oz. 


When I was pregnant with Jack I would get comment all the time about having another boy.  Strangers would be so disappointed for me.  But  I knew Jack was a boy from the beginning,  I just knew.  Now that he is here in my arms I think to myself 'how on earth could I not want anyone but him'.  He brings me so much joy!  Not a moment passes that I am so grateful and thankful for him.



1 comment:

BrittanyB said...

Well I think you keep having boys because of John\. I mean, what would he do with a teenage daughter!?!?!