We just wanted to wish John the best of luck as he takes the Bar Exam today and tomorrow. Not that you need it, you have been studing like crazy. We will see you when you get home tomorrow!!
Good luck John! (Even though the bar exam is long over by the time I'm posting this.) We always knew you weren't that big of a slacker. Your boy is adorable.
8 comments:
Good Luck! Good Luck! Good Luck!
Jacob is too cute... YOU ARE too cute and John good luck!
Good Luck John! I cant believe your almost there!
Hey Jayme....I'll show you how to get new templates when I'm in town this weekend.
Good luck John! (Even though the bar exam is long over by the time I'm posting this.) We always knew you weren't that big of a slacker. Your boy is adorable.
Good luck John, I hope you studied good so you don't have to copy anyone's test!
Yep, Jason, the one that's always getting arrested. Notice I didn't list "Always dates quality guys" as one of her good traits.
I think you guys need to update your page. Don't quit on me...I just started blogging!
Post a Comment