Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Look Who's 2!!!

That's right, Jacob in now 2! His birthday was September 8. We were out of town so we had a small party on Saturday (his actual birthday). We went to the Elephant Bar for lunch. This is one of Jacob's favorite places to eat because we get to sit outside and watch private planes take off and land. Jacob LOVES airplanes. Then on Tuesday we had a big ELMO party for him. We had Elmo plates, hats, napkins, etc. Jacob kept pointing at everything and saying Elmo. We had pizza, played games and of course had a Baskin Robins ice cream cake. Plus he was in heaven with all of the balloons that were around! He had a great time!! I can't believe Jacob is two, he is growing up way to fast. Here are a whole bunch of pictures of both days (and yes he is wearing the same shirt both days).


Chocolate chip pancakes at the beach, YUM!!






Happy Birthday Jacob!!

13 comments:

Piper said...

Cute pics! Too bad we missed the party, but it was great to have lunch with you guys. Tell John we say congrats for passing 1/2 of the bar!

Anthony and Krista said...

you have a very cute little boy!

Jeni Everett said...

I cannot believe that little Jacob is two! He gets cuter everytime I see him!

BrittanyB said...

He looks so grown up! all the baby-ness is gone. I think we need a pregnancy update next. how are you feeling?

Allen Family said...

Happy Birthday to Jacob! He is so cute. Justin had a lot of fun with Jacob while you guys were visiting. We will have to get them together again soon!

Dan and Louise said...

Jayme! It's Louise. I saw the link to your blog on Courtney (Juber) Fisher's website. You're the only Jayme I know spelled that way, so I had to see if it was you. Your son is adorable. I'm excited for you to have another boy too. Just be prepared... We're expecting baby boy #4 in December. They're so much fun. Please email me so I can send you an invitation to our blog lesueurdl@hotmail.com.

Jeni said...

WOW, I cant believe he is 2!! I want a belly shot too!! You guys look so good. and we want some updates!!

Amy said...

Oh, Happy birthday to Jacob! He is so cute! I really wanted to name our son Jacob! It such a great name!

Syd said...

Oh, he's soooo stinkin cute!! Congrats on being pregnant again. Fun for your little family. They will be such little buddies!! It's fun to see updates from you guys!!

Melissa Braegger said...

Jayme,
I cannot believe he is two years old. Last time I saw him and you it was at Bunko at Jeni's house and he was just a baby. He is adorable and I hear more congratulations are in order. Congrats on the pregnancy(Jeni filled me in) So are you officially back in Arizona now? Where are you staying and or living? We just moved back to Gilbert not to long ago and I had a little girl at the end of May. I would love to hear from you-Hope all is well
melissaanns.blogspot.com
Melissa Braegger (Mckee)

Ciara & Lyle said...

oh my gosh he is getting more handsome each and every day! Guess what? Are you in arizona still? Asking b/c...lyle has an interview at a dental school in mesa there! It could be a possibility for us next year...agh!

Chelsey said...

Hey, we are back in Mesa and will be here for another week. Email me and we'll get together! chelsey.adams@gmail.com. Daniel's not here though so sorry.

Lynsey said...

Hey John and Jayme, so I found your blog from Chelsey Graces/Adams. I Never thought I would land on your blog. I just thought I would say hello! You guys have such a cute family, your little boy is such a cutie. John congrats on your graduation thats awesome.