Dylan Scott Dosdall
Born Nov 19, 2007
7 lbs 1 oz
21 inches
Born at 5:25 pm
We are so excited that Dylan is finally here (plus I am so happy that I am no longer pregnant)! He is so cute and adorable. I love having a newborn to cuddle with! Jacob is so cute with his new brother who he call Dum-din. He is always giving him kisses.
We were able to come home from the hospital on Thanksgiving just in time to eat a great dinner my mom prepared!

We were able to come home from the hospital on Thanksgiving just in time to eat a great dinner my mom prepared!
17 comments:
Oh he's so adorable! Congrats you guys! I can't believe how time has flown. Both of your boys are seriously adorable!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! As you know, they grow up fast, so enjoy him!
What a little cutie! Congrats! We will have to stop by and see him when we are in AZ next month =).
Hey Jayme, Congradulations on your new little addition! What a day to bring your new little one home. Something to truely be thankful for. Congrats!
Oh I am so excited to see more pics. I know I have seen him in person, but still the pictures are so cute!
yay for more pictures! I can't wait for future Jacob/Dylan posts. It always seems to become more of an adventure with 2 ;)
congrats! what a cutie! & how nice that he came before thanksgiving!
Yeah!!!!! He is just darling! You are so blessed! OH, and of course, Happy Birthday to you too. What a great Holiday gift to have a new little one. Congrats!!!!!
yeah yeah yeah for another precious little boy. You are quite out numbered in that fam of yours! Wish I could see that little bundle of joy...so keep us updated with more and more pictures!
love and miss you (and cafe rio and friends episodes of course)!~
He is SOO cute! Congratulations!! Hope to see you soon. Come check out our new blog :) I will be posting more. Tony & Nikki Davis. www.tonyandnikki.blogspot.com
Congratulations again! Were you really in the hospital that long?! They always spit me out after 24 hours. It would be nice t orecover a little longer. Dum-din is so cute. Kiera still calls our new baby "derek".
Have fun cuddling!
That is so exciting! You look great too!
that is a cute kid, congrats!
OHH YEAH! OK that one pic cracks me up. jacob is looking at him like "who are you and what did you do to my mum?" haha
Congrats guys that is very exciting and he is beautiful!
Congratulations! He is adorable. Can you believe that you are a family of 4 now? Crazy! Jacob looks like a great big brother. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving with lots to be thankful for...and yes John, I am thankful for you.
SOO cute! Both of your boys are adorable! How nice to get home and enjoy Thanksgiving. I love the name too!
Jayme congratulations. He looks so adorable:) Hopefully you and the baby are doing great and it is not to overwhelming. I will be terrified when I am expecting my second child it seems scary, but well worth it. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment