Monday, December 10, 2007

Dylan is 3 weeks old!!

Dylan is already 3 weeks old! So far he is a really good baby and Jacob has been great with him.
Here are a bunch of pictures.


Jacob before church

Getting ready for bed






He opened his eyes for just a moment

No more pictures!

8 comments:

Allen Family said...

I don't think I have ever seen John as happy as the 2nd picture. That is way too cute. You can tell he is in heaven (I'm sure all of you are). And I love Dylan's cheeks! So chubby!!!

The Davis Family said...

You have such a cute family! Hope your feeling good!

Jeni Everett said...

Oh my gosh he's a little bundle of cuteness! Does he have a nick name yet?

Piper said...

I love the picture of Jacob kissing Dylan's head. Dylan looks like a Baby Sumo! He is adorable!

BrittanyB said...

He's such a chunk, I love it! Jacob looks like he likes being a big brother ;)

The Hartle's said...

He is so precious! I cant wait and Jacob is so cute with him. I love when older siblings are so cute with the babys!

Melissa Braegger said...

He is so big already and his cheeks are so huge-I love that in babies:) Congrats again

Amy said...

How cute your boys are! Three weeks already, doesn't time fly! Merry Christmas!