He is so big-that is so funny that he will only walk towards a ball:) So Carlyn and I were talking last night and we would love to see your new house. I guess we are sort of inviting ourselves over there. Maybe we could let the kids play at a park and then come by and see it? Let me know-
7 comments:
ha they are getting to big!!!
That's so funny. Boys will be boys! Justin learned how to stand on his own because he wanted to hit a ball off his tee.
I love the new background!
Woo-hoo!! Congrats on the steps!!
oh my gosh your boys are cuter than ever! I especially love the adidas "sport suits" they got going on! Go dylan!!!
how funny, he's such a boy!
I love those first few steps. they are excited you are excited and they look so dang cute!
He is so big-that is so funny that he will only walk towards a ball:) So Carlyn and I were talking last night and we would love to see your new house. I guess we are sort of inviting ourselves over there. Maybe we could let the kids play at a park and then come by and see it? Let me know-
Post a Comment