Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Amazing Jakes

A few weeks ago my entire family went to Amazing Jake's to celebrate cousin Carter's birthday. This is Jacob's favorite places in the world (next to Legoland :). We had a great time, we played games, went on rides, played mini golf and ate way too much pizza in the movie room.
An intense dance off with Kyle and Shadolyn on the left, and my mom and dad on the right.


This is Jacob's favorite game.


John, is this how you learned to hold a gun on the mean streets of Detroit?





He loves ice cream


This was Jacob's first time playing mini golf. He loved to hit his ball, and any other ball he saw :)





3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Nice John, your so hard core. . . cute pictures Jaymes!

Amy and Tyson said...

jayme, it has been a while since I checked the blog and when I saw Dylans eye I had to go back and see what happened. It is so sad to see your kids hurt but it sounds like you handled it great. I am glad it looks all better!! nothing like the looks the people give you in walmart!!! Hope you are all doing well..come see us in Texas

Rebekah said...

hahaha - i love the caption of john and the mean streets of detroit. hehehehe