Oh my gosh, the story of my life!! I love the post. Way too funny. Thanks for your email the other day too. I loved it. I will see you and your cute little, cereal spilling, boys soon!!!
Awesome!
aww I'm sorry! When Dylan knows where the foods at you can't stop him!! P.S. Kyle and I totally owe you guys a dinner, so if you need that to be this week we understand!
Ah my life everyday.
ha ha - i think, in my mind, you never eat in.
I love that post!! Our husbands just don't get what we go through everyday!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, the story of my life!! I love the post. Way too funny. Thanks for your email the other day too. I loved it. I will see you and your cute little, cereal spilling, boys soon!!!
Awesome!
aww I'm sorry! When Dylan knows where the foods at you can't stop him!!
P.S. Kyle and I totally owe you guys a dinner, so if you need that to be this week we understand!
Ah my life everyday.
ha ha - i think, in my mind, you never eat in.
I love that post!! Our husbands just don't get what we go through everyday!!!
Post a Comment