At the beginning of December we were lucky enough to have Ashley Madsen take our pictures of our family. In my mind I had already planned what everyone was going to wear. I have found outfits for the boys and I to wear, and John assured me he had a sweater that would be perfect! How could anything go wrong? Well the night before our pictures (which was on Friday at 4pm) I was laying out every ones new clothes when John got out his sweater to show me. I about died laughing when I informed him that the sweater he was showing me was actually a pajama top. I told him I was hoping the pictures would be a little bit more formal than pajamas! :) Anyway, John had the next day off, so we ended up finding him a new shirt in time as well as a sweater for Ryan to wear because it was freezing outside!










2 comments:
Love the pictures Jaymes! And I love your jacket.
When i got your Christmas card I loved the picture!! You guys Look so good!
Post a Comment