Sunday, July 6, 2008

Big News




Dylan's first tooth has broken through his gums. He is still the happiest baby!!!







Happy 4Th of July

We had a great 4Th of July. We went to the Diamondbacks game. Afterwards there was a fireworks show which Jacob LOVED. He was jumping up and down, dancing and screaming to the music.



Go D-backs!


Jacob LOVED the fireworks!!

I thought this was a funny picture of everyone using there cell phones :)

6 comments:

BrittanyB said...

I love that picture of Jacob watching the fireworks. Perfect!

The Davis Family said...

Aw!! Your kids are adorable! They are such good boys too. Sounds like you had a good 4th!

Jeni Everett said...

Yeah!!! Cutting a tooth is such a great thing. I cannot remember personally doing it but Kellen was sure happy when it happened! Also, happy b-day to John. I might have to come over and play the Wii. I love to bowl!

Allen Family said...

Hey John and Jayme! Could you email me your address?
k8eex@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!
-Katie

Allen Family said...

I need your mailing address (not your email).

Dan and Louise said...

Jayme,
Cute pictures! You have a great looking family. K, I know you know about the reunion. We're trying to get the word out and get contact information for everyone. So, PLEASE go on the website and register. I would really love to catch up with you in person. Hope to see you there!
Louise