Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why Mommy???

It has started! Jacob and the never ending question of "WHY MOMMY?" This has become his response to everything. I will ask him if he wants milk or apple juice, his response is "why mommy'. He is still the happiest little boy who loves to swim, play (or watch) cars and lately he loves to play Mario Kart Wii. Earlier this week Nana bought Jacob some new sneakers. He loves his new shoes, not only do they light up, but he loves to "bounce" in them. He also got a new wallet. This wallet hangs by a chain from his shorts, he uses it mostly to carry his $1 (for cookies at QT), lots of pennies and his race cars.

Dylan is continuing to get bigger and cuter everyday. He is always smiling and laughing. I took him to the doctor's last week and he is weight in at 20lbs 4ozs. He is still a big boy. The BIG BIG news about Dylan is that he has started to crawl. it is so funny to watch, he rolls to one side then to the other. I will try and post the video.

Lately John and I have been staying up way too late playing Wii. My mom found Mario Kart and the Wii Fit at a Target in WA. We have been searching for both of these forever. I haven't opened the Wii Fit yet, but the Mario Kart was totally worth the wait. It is so much fun!!!


Jacob and Dylan. Jacob with his news shoes!!


Dylan's first time in a high chair. We were at CPK. He is still a little young for a high chair, but he didn't mind.

When every you ask Jacob to smile for the camera this is the face he make. I love Dylan's arm in the picture. He is reaching for Jacob's crayons. That didn't go over very well.

4 comments:

Ciara said...

yeah for cpk and yeah for wii fit (and mario cart...but I only know that from n64 back in the day)!

Man, your boys are so cute! I love it! So are we staying in arizona? Is John working there? I am bad and remembering...help!

Also, I would appreciate pics of you and john playing wii together...lov it!

Chelsea F. said...

YOur boys are so cute! Now, what stroller is that? Do you like it? Some of the two kid strollers are so bulky.

BrittanyB said...

okay I actually started laughing out loud at your comment. . . "all I heard was". . . Classic! I had totally forgotten that fabulous phrase ;) I like Jacobs posed smile, Andi's looks constipated so we stopped telling her to smile.

Melissa Braegger said...

I really need to try the Wii-everyone loves it and I haven't even played on it. I cannot believe that Dylan weighs 20+ pounds. He and McKenna probably weigh the same. Why are you so bothered that Jacob asks "why" all the time? :)