Thursday, July 17, 2008

John's Family Reunion

A few weekends ago we went to Bear Lake for John's family reunion. We had a blast. 60 family members made the trip. Jacob had so much fun with his cousins and John enjoyed lots of volleyball and football games. We were even lucky enough to have dinner with Ryan and Piper while we were there. Here are a whole bunch of pictures!!!

Everyone


Grandparents and Grandchildren (Jacob is the 30Th grandchild and Dylan is the youngest at number 34)


All of John's brothers and sisters



Brothers against the In-laws football game






Jacob and Savannah


John strutting


John and his brother Steven after the water balloon toss game
Go Jacob!!



Jacob and his cousin Ethan

The last day in Provo we were able to take our children to BYU, we also drove through Crest to get a diet coke and passed King Henry and everywhere else we lived.

My little Dylan doesn't understand yet that nobody messes with mommy's cinnamon bears!! I already have to fight Jacob for them!

7 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Oh my gosh! It's so amazing how huge families can get. Are those all first cousins? How fun and crazy =)!

Melissa Braegger said...

That family reunion was huge! How many brothers and sisters does John have? Crazy. Did you love being back in Provo? Atleast is was probably fun to reminence. Your boys are so cute and you are so lucky that Dylan stayed happy through his teething. McKenna is not so happy-See you at lunch on Saturday:)

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

cute pictures! Looks like Utah was a blast, love Dylans big smile!

BrittanyB said...

Looks like a fun trip, and I'm totally jealous of your cinnamon bears! I bought some at a candy store at the beach this week, but they just weren't the same!

Jeni Everett said...

John has a huge family! I bet it was so fun. I am glad you went to the WILK to get some cinnamon bears. Those are the best!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

John & Jayme,

I stumbled upon your blog; I hope that's ok. What cute boys! You guys look great. I hope all is well.

-Nikki (Nichols) Brown

Jeni said...

i totally remember when john first told me about his family. i did not believe him at all!! looks crazy but fun!