We had a great Easter this year!!
First we colored some eggs (poor Dylan was too tired to participate)
Second, we went to an Easter egg hunt at Nana and Grandpa's home


I just want to thank the Easter Bunny for going the extra step this year by having chocolate covered eggs EVERYWHERE. All the the older kids ran for the big plastic eggs. But not my Dylan, he knew there was chocolate in the foil eggs. In fact, he was so sure he didn't bother unwrapping the egg. He just popped them in his mouth, foil and all. Every time I fished one out of his mouth he would dive for another one.

Dylan LOVED his Candy necklace
Finally, Easter Morning




We didn't bring our A-Game for this picture, but hey, it was taken after church. Jacob's feet were hurting from his new shoes, Dylan was hungry, I was having issues with my bangs and John was bored. It's a memory :)
3 comments:
1. i lOVE that header pic of the boys drinking...classic.
2. you are GORGEOUS
3. i wish i could hang out with you and those boys...they look like so much fun.
That Dylan is such a smart boy, solid chocolate is so much better than the other stuff in the plastic eggs ;) And I love you hair these days!
You look so pretty and Jacob looks sooooooooo grown up!!
Post a Comment