What you get after repeating the phrase "GO BACK TO BED, NOW!!"about 6 or 7 times?

My little Dylan LOVES to go and play with Uncle Kyle's doggezz (as he calls Penny and Lucy). He would follow them around all day if he could. He watches them drink from their water dishes, then bends down to do the same (trust me, someone grabs him before he can actually drink the water). Most of the time Penny and Lucy are really good around him, except when he has leftover syrup on him from breakfast. Hey, they're just helping me clean him up, right?






3 comments:
I love it! Jacob is so darn cute. Soon you will find both Jacob and Dylan sleeping on the stairs. It was so fun to see you at lunch yesterday and thanks for the yummy cookies!!!
You are right that is Penny. I am pretty sure Penny is yawning. However are dogs need the friend. especially ones who stick their faces out to be licked.
Your boys are so cute! I love the new picture on the top of your blog! My kids wake up way too early too! Looks like your boys are having lots of fun with those dogs. I love it when my kids can play with other people's dogs. :)
Post a Comment