Sunday, April 19, 2009

Look who is here!!

All right, I waited until Kyle and Shadolyn posted, and Kyle gave me the green light to post on my blog. Here is my favorite part of last week. The arrival of my newest nephew on Tuesday, the beautiful James Fender!!!

Just a side note, I think it is SO CUTE that Jacob refers to him as Baby Jesus

4 comments:

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

Thanks Jayme, I agree he is the cutest. I am a little biased though. Thanks for coming and seeing him. It was great to have family there. We love you guys and James is lucky to have two great cousins.

BrittanyB said...

Baby Jesus. . . awesome!

Drew and Alicia said...

Jayme super cute hair!!! Their baby is soooo cute too!!!=)

Melissa Braegger said...

I don't know why I was just up at that time-it was not fun. So baby James I mean Jesus is a cutie and did you have bangs when we got together? They look amazing! The one time I tried to do a side bang my husband told me I had a mullet-nice. You look beautiful:)