Lots of tears!
After Ryan calmed down and had a cookie or two, he was all smiles. We will see what happens when I am not there.
The first day of school for Ryan was a stressful for me. I knew drop off was going to be tough. I asked John to go into work a little later so that he could go with us. I had a super cute outfit pick out for him. It included a sesame street super hero shirt complete with a cape, khaki shorts and his Sperry's. This is what he chose. Hey if he was happy then so was I.
Drop off was hard! Ryan had a meltdown! Ms. Chris was great. She picked him up, told him mommy would be back later and brought him inside.
Well the second day was not much better, or the third or fourth.
This was my view most days on the way to school. He broke my heart. I knew this was what he needed. A little independence from me.





No comments:
Post a Comment